The Remedial report gives an in-depth analysis of all the remedies which help an individual to achieve all the promises one has in the birth chart. These remedies will sure help in minimizing the bad influence of planets affecting love/marriage, finance, career and social life of a person.
In today’s scenario it is difficult to conceive that anyone is without any problem. A man who may be having billions but if he has no children, then for whom he is going to earn for, or if he is not enjoying a healthy life, he cannot be a happy person at all. On the other hand a man having no money or no house is blessed with children. If someone has children he cannot afford to educate them. All these problems and maladies are the consequence of one’s Karmas in the previous birth or current life. A person’s birth horoscope clearly sketches the problems he has to face. These problems are outlined in the form of planetary afflictions. Our ancient saints and seers developed the concept of remedial measures to mitigate and in many cases to nullify the effects of the evil affliction and malefic effects of the planets. They developed remedies like use of Gem Stones, Mantras, Japas, Homas, Poojas, Donations, Yantras, Amulets, and Invocations etc to deflect the evil effect of the planets.
Subhashthapar.com will provide you with the ancient Astrological Remedies and Remedial Solutions which could provide you relief from the malefic effects of the planets. Subhashthapar.com’s Remedial Consultancy can provide you following types of remedies solutions:
- Gems: Gems are used to strengthen the weak auspicious planets and to strengthen the already strong planets. For different gems different metals are recommended. Each gem stone has to be worn on its day after the due puja and chanting of proper mantras.
- Puja: Puja could be termed as exercises keep our bodies healthy and free from disease, as yoga keeps the flow of our vital energy in good condition, puja is a ritual performed to keep us in harmony with the cosmic forces, thereby removing and overcoming the sorrows of life and bringing spiritual advancement.
- Homa: Homa is a sacrificial fire ceremony and is an important devotional practice. During the homa purohit offer a lot of samgri or puja materials into the fire. These materials are symbolc of our thoughts and emotions.
- Japams: If a person is not able to do every day puja, kavach patha, fast then he could appoint a purohit or a trained brahmin to do a japam by chanting the required mantras for the required days on behalf of the person and give complete anusthan and ahuti in the sacred fire. He should perform the Havan and give food to the brahmins. Due to these japams the malefic effects of the planets is eradicated, and the planets are happy and they do not give their ill or malefic effects.
- Donations: The easiest way to lessen the malefic effects of planets is to donate material which is denoted or related or are liked by the respective malefic planets. Due to this planets will lessen their malefic effects.
- Fasting: Fasts are recommended on a specific day and on that appointed day clothes are worn according to the planet for whom the fast is observed and using crystal or Rudraksha bead mantras have to be chanted to appease the planet. Fasts observed with the proper japams give tenfold effect to the person who is observing the fast.
- Yantras: Yantra means a “talisman”, or “instrument” or “Kavach” which, if prepared and created by a qualified person as well as utilized under his specific instructions for fruitful results, will help to gain the objector objects of desire or ambition. A Yantra is essential in every field of your life, to attain success in your profession, to acquire wealth, to win in court cases, to ward off diseases and to progress in meditation. By having a Yantra and keeping it in a sacred place in your house, gazing it every day can fulfill your desires and help in attaining your goals. Yantra is a suitable object for puja, it must be given life (pranapratishta).It is auspicious to see the Yantra daily in the morning and one should lit incense/dhoop or lamp with ghee before the Yantra every morning. By doing this the native is blessed with success and wealth.
- Amulet (Taweez): Use of amulet or taweez is in vogue since thousands of years. It is prepared by a trained and a spiritual person who prepares it on a special leaf which is known as a “bhoja patra”. A special yantra or mantra or a special figure is drawn on the bhoja patra with a special ink and a special pen which is usually made with a wood of Anar. After drawing the bhoja patra is given life by japams on special nights and then folded and put in a silver casing to be given to the person concerned.
So Go ahead and Contact us for Remedial Consultancy at +1-718-785-5731 or email@example.com.