Sagittarius (Oct 23-Nov 21)
Free Weekly Horoscope
Sagittarius is the ninth astrological sign in the Zodiac, which spans the zodiac between the 240th and 269th degree of celestial longitude. According to the tropical zodiac of western astrology, the Sun transits this area of the zodiac between November 22 and December 21 each year. Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are called Sagittarians.
Sagittarius is seasonally associated with the transition from autumnal moisture to mid-winter dryness. Because its period indicates a change of season, it is known as a “mutable sign” describing an instinct toward change and an easy ability to modify or adapt to the demands of the environment. Sagittarius is linked with the “element of fire,” which represents outgoing, action-oriented energy that seeks spontaneous expression. Sagittarians are reputed to be drawn toward travel and philosophy, and to enjoy social contacts, meeting new people and exploring other cultures. They are said to be highly intelligent, broad – visioned, tolerant in their views, mainly concerned with the “big picture” but with little patience for the details.
- Symbol: The Archer or Centaur
- Element: Fire
- Ruling Planet: Jupiter, the planet of luck and expansion
- Lucky color: Purple
- Lucky gemstone: Topaz
- Lucky numbers: 3, 5 and 8
- Good Day: Honest, fair-minded, inspiring, optimistic, enthusiastic, encouraging and dedicated
- Bad Day: Argumentative, reckless, flaky, preachy, tactless and overconfident
- Favorite Things: Dares, flirting, pets, pop music, international travel, laughter, karaoke, books and inspirational stories
- Prone to: Hip and thigh problems and may also have poor hair, skin, and nails