Pisces (Feb 19-Mar 20)
Free Weekly Horoscope
Pisces (♓) is the twelfth astrological sign in the Zodiac, which started from the Pisces constellation. It is also considered a water sign and one of the four mutable signs. Being the twelfth sign, Pisces is associated with the astrological twelfth house. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun is in Pisces roughly from February 20 to March 20, ending on the moment of vernal equinox by definition. Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are considered Pisceans.
Pisces is the most intuitive of all in the zodiac signs. As it is also the final Sign in the zodiac signs, this Sign brings together many of the characteristics of the eleven Signs preceding it. Pisceans are selfless, spiritual and focused on their inner journey, but at times, they also have difficulty distinguishing fact from fantasy. They are liked for their kind and sympathetic nature, their charm and carefree approach. They find the going tough once they have to follow rules or to cope with discipline. When it really means business, Pisces will flee and hide or pour out their emotions in creative arts or in poetry or short verse. Although brave and prefer a lot of independence, they are impractical and somewhat uneasy with the real world. They delve in spiritual matters and are fascinated by the occult.
- Symbol: The Fish
- Element: Water
- Ruling Planet: Neptune, the planet of fantasy
- Lucky color: Sea green
- Lucky gemstone: Moonstone
- Lucky numbers: 1, 3, 4 and 9
- Good Day: Romantic, helpful, wise, comforting and imaginative
- Bad Day: Gullible, self-pitying, out of touch with reality, self-destructive and clingy
- Favorite Things: Dancing, romantic encounters, laughing and crying, walks on the beach and long poetic letters
- Prone to: Skin diseases and foot problems