Libra (Sept 23-Oct 22)
Free Weekly Horoscope
Libra is the seventh astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Libra. In astrology, Libra is considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign and is one of four cardinal signs. Libra is ruled by the planet Venus, which also rules Taurus. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun enters Libra on the moment of northern autumnal equinox on September 23, leaving it on October 22. Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are considered Libra individuals.
From this point in zodiac signs, there is a noticeable shift with the last six signs focusing on the individual’s contact with the world and the previous six concentrating on themselves. Libra is the charmer one and is the first one to socialize, since by order they hate to stay alone. Their foremost focus is on others and how they relate to them. The motto of people born under Libra is ‘a pair will do it much better than an individual effort’. When paired they fare better, since they epitomize balance, harmony and a sense of fair play. They are objective, just, and want to do what is best for everyone. This penchant for fairness often stems on a personal need – to avoid conflict and confrontation. In the hope of achieving peace and harmony they may even be labelled as fickle and indecisive. People born under Libra are keen strategists, organizers of groups with poise and get things done. At the same time are also companionable and sociable people.
- Symbol: The Scales of Justice
- Element: Air
- Ruling Planet: Venus, the planet of beauty and love
- Lucky color: Blue
- Lucky gemstone: Sapphire
- Lucky numbers: 1, 2 and 7
- Good Day: Charming, lovable, fair, sincere, sharing and hopelessly romantic
- Bad Day: Vain, indecisive, melodramatic, manipulative, spoiled and delusional
- Favorite Things: Concerts at large venues, poetry, expensive jewelry, designer clothes and rich food
- Prone to: Kidney problems and a weak back