Leo (Jul 23-Aug 22)
Free Weekly Horoscope
Leo is the fifth astrological sign of the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Leo. In astrology, Leo is considered to be a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered a fire sign and is one of four fixed signs ruled by the Sun. Under the tropical zodiac, Leo is occupied by the Sun from July 22 to August 22. Individuals born when the Sun is in this sign are considered Leo individuals.
The people under this sign are considered by most modern astrologers to be natural leaders. They are also considered outgoing, proud, warm-hearted, loyal, and wish to excel in all they do. Leo personalities are known to love those they are close with and they wish to protect and defend all those that need it. They are people that enjoy flattery and attention from others but when not loved or when they are not reciprocated they become depressed, self-pitying and self-destructive. Individuals in this sign need love and recognition from others in order to fully evolve. They have a tendency to indulge themselves or their loved ones in luxury, as they often set high value on aesthetic beauty. Leonians love the expressive arts, and can be avid patrons when they are not participating in creating works themselves.
- Symbol: The Lion
- Element: Fire
- Ruling Planet: The Sun
- Lucky color: Orange
- Lucky gemstones: Ruby and Coral
- Lucky numbers: 1, 4 and 6
- Good Day: Courageous, kind, generous, loyal, protective, nakedly honest and entertaining
- Bad Day: Arrogant, wasteful, sloppy, cold-hearted, jealous and aggressive
- Favorite Things: Theaters, cameras, DVDs, rich desserts, red roses, exchanging gifts, singing, affection, compliments and great clothes
- Prone to: Spine related problems