Gemini (May 21-June 21
Free Weekly Horoscope
Gemini is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac, which spans the Zodiac between the 60th and 89th degree of celestial longitude. Generally, the Sun transits this area of the zodiac between May 21 to June 20 each year. Individuals born during these dates, whilst the Sun is within this sign are called Geminians.
As the Sun’s transit through the sign of Gemini concludes at the moment of the summer solstice, the sign is seasonally associated with the transition from spring to summer and is known as a ‘mutable sign’. It depicts an impulse towards change and versatility, and an easy ability to adapt to the demands of the environment. The sign is governed by Mercury, a planet noted for swift movement and symbolically associated with the interchange of ideas and fluid responses to circumstances. As the mutable air sign, governed by a planet which is astrologically given to the principle of transmutation and communication, the symbolic focus of the sign falls upon movement, quick-thinking, free-flowing expression, gesticulation, and spontaneous reaction.
- Symbol: The Twins
- Element: Air
- Ruling Planet: Mercury, the planet of communication
- Lucky color: Green
- Lucky gemstones: Emerald and Diamond
- Lucky numbers: 3 and 7
- Good Days: Fascinating, original, resourceful, charming, wise and adventurous
- Bad Days: Restless, distracted, two-faced, judgmental, depressed and overwhelmed
- Favorite Things: Cell phones, fast cars, trendy clothes, obscure music, guitars, books and comedy clubs
- Prone to: Diseases of the nervous system and illnesses in the upper body