Free Weekly Horoscope
‘Capricorn’ is the tenth astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Capricornus. In astrology, Capricorn is considered an introvert sign, an earth sign, and one of the four cardinal signs. Capricorn is ruled by the planet Saturn. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun enters Capricorn by definition at the moment of winter solstice, or roughly at December 22, and leaves it around January 20. Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are considered Capricorn individuals.
Capricorns are hard working and truly workaholic as they see the world as a harsh and exacting arena with no short-cuts. Often tending to be cold and snobbish, they are also lusty and make loyal friends. They will happily slog the day off at office with an aim to reach at the top. It’s their ambition and determination that will get them there. Practical, meticulous and realistically pragmatic, they are extremely dedicated to their goals, almost to the point of being stubborn. Capricorns like to reap the benefits of success – fame, prestige and money.
- Symbol: The Mountain Goat
- Element: Earth
- Ruling Planet: Saturn, the planet of discipline and maturity
- Lucky color: Brown (and other dark colors)
- Lucky gemstone: Black onyx
- Lucky numbers: 6, 8 and 9
- Good Day: Loyal, family-minded, hardworking, devoted, honest and fearless
- Bad Day: Pessimistic, unforgiving, cold, materialistic, snobbish and hopeless
- Favorite Things: Business cards, goals, official titles, being in charge, exclusive clubs, “leg sports” like soccer or track, motorcycles and leather
- Prone to: Knee problems, skin breakouts and digestive problems