Cancer (June 22-Jul 22)
Free Weekly Horoscope
Cancer is the fourth astrological sign in the Zodiac. It is considered a water sign and one of four cardinal signs. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun enters Cancer on the moment of summer solstice by definition, or roughly on June 21, leaving by around July 21. Cancer is ruled by the Moon. Individuals born when the Sun is in this sign are considered Cancerian individuals.
Cancer has been associated with their love for their home – their roots. Falling in the fourth house of the Ursha Major, which denotes mother, Cancer plays the same role. Moon, celestial body of moods and emotions, is the governing planet of Cancer. Being the most empathetic zodiac signs, Cancerains are often overly sensitive and take great pleasure in the comforts of home and family and are at their best when all is peaceful at this front. They nurture a maternal instinct, are domestic and love to nurture others. They also tend to be patriotic.
- Symbol: The Crab
- Element: Water
- Ruling Planet: Moon, celestial body of moods and emotions
- Lucky color: Silver
- Lucky gemstone: Pearl
- Lucky numbers: 4 and 6
- Good Days: Helpful, patient, compassionate, nurturing, romantic and creative
- Bad Days: Gossipy, clique-y, isolated, uncommunicative, hypersensitive and overly competitive
- Favorite Things: Gourmet meals, intramural sports, hosting parties, working with kids, museums and art galleries
- Prone to: Cancer and having poor eyesight