Aquarius (Jan 20-Feb 18)
Free Weekly Horoscope
Aquarius is the eleventh astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation Aquarius. In astrology, Aquarius is considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign and is one of four fixed signs. Aquarius has been traditionally ruled by the planet Saturn, and, since its discovery, Uranus (planet of originality) has been considered a modern co-ruler of this sign. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun enters Aquarius roughly on January 20 and leaves it around February 18. Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are called Aquarians.
Aquarius has certain visions on which they dream to improve the world around them and make it a better place in a collaborative effort. These progressive souls are also quick to engage others in this process and in the process gather many friends and acquaintances. They are humanitarian, philanthropic and keenly interested in making the world a better place. Their love for the mankind will make them do anything for the uplift. They adore freedom of movement, thought and life and are often our inventors and technical wizards. They are forever changing ideas and cannot relate to people who do not think like them.
- Symbol: The Water Bearer
- Element: Air
- Ruling Planet: Saturn and Uranus
- Lucky color: Turquoise
- Lucky gemstone: Turquoise
- Lucky numbers: 2, 3, 7
- Good Day: Communicative, original, open-minded, fair, logical and inviting
- Bad Day: Guarded, detached, self-destructive, out-of-touch, irrational and desperate
- Favorite Things: Computer programming, teaching, team sports, anything with a cause or mission and independent films
- Prone to: Leg problems and nervous system difficulties